When the clocks go back we all ask, ‘is it the good one or the bad one?’ well this time, it’s the good one.
However it’s the time of year we all dread, summer is a distant memory, the days keep getting shorter and the nights keep getting colder. Mornings will be even more of a struggle, especially as when you get up it’s still dark.
But we know, we understand and we’re with you. That’s why Soak&Sleep has teamed up with Lumie, to bring you a morning lift like no other.
Lumie is a special night light company that uses scientific research to develop the ultimate bedtime accompaniment to treat seasonal effective disorder (SAD), other conditions and beat winter blues. to bring you the best wake up experience. The Lumie Bodyclock Luxe 700 is a smart lamp and clock which wakes you up with natural light and sound. The light mimics the light of a real sunrise in real time, so as you awake, the light progressively becomes stronger. No more morning blues, when you switch the light on!
The Bodyclock Luxe 700 is the top of the range Bodyclock created by Lumie. It has high-quality built-in speakers for streaming your own music via Bluetooth, a radio and loading music files manually via the USB port. This USB port can also charge your phone. It also comes with over 20 in built-in sleep and wake up sounds which include white noise (great for babies), forest sounds, whale speech and more.
In our latest competition, Soak&Sleep and Lumie are giving away an amazing combined prize here to make any winter wake up a whole lot better. A quality, soft and cuddly set of Textured bed linen to wrap up in and an advanced Lumie Bodyclock Luxe 700 to really get you rising and shining.
Tops tips for surviving the clocks going back:
- Prepare everything for the day the night before – Don’t end up in a scramble and leaving something behind, prepare the night before so you can just grab and go
- Get an early night – Always the best way to combat the clocks going back
- Set your hot water at the right time – Don’t wake up and there be no hot water! Make sure its set to the right time before you go to bed
- Keep the screens at bay – Keep electronic gadget and screen usage to a minimum and night. Swap the screen for a book and you will see a noticeable difference.
- Nutrition is key – Have eggs for breakfast they hold over 13 key vitamins and minerals including the B group and magnesium, which help the body to convert food into energy. Eat more whole grains (such as oats or brown rice) and pulses (such as chickpeas and lentils)
- And finally…Don’t forget to – The date for the clocks going back is Sunday 29h October
Feeling lucky? Enter our competition for your chance to win this exclusive prize. Enter here.