We are collaborating with the wonderful team at Stylist Live to give one lucky winner the chance to win 2 tickets to the Stylist Live Event on Friday 9th – Sunday 11th of November 2018.
Head to our Instagram post to enter!
Stylist Live is an incredible event which takes place over 3 days in Olympia London bringing its audience everything they love about Stylist Magazine and more! The event hosts a variety of interviews, hilarious comedies, delicious food stalls and top-tips on beauty and fashion.
It has a little something for everyone, there are over 60 sessions and 100 speakers across four stages over the weekend! The workshops cover a wide range of topics from Fearne Cotton’s talk on how to feel calm to the BBC’s Dr Rangan Chatterjee’s talk on The Future of Holistic Medicine. Check the schedule here to find out which talk you’d love to attend if you’re the lucky winner!
Also running throughout the weekend will be Stylist Live’s catwalk. Supported by Babyliss, this incredible fashion show will update you on the best winter fashion and give you some inspiration for kitting out your wardrobe! With over 250 brands taking part, you won’t want to miss it!
We are thrilled to be able to give one lucky winner the opportunity to attend this event and to bring along a friend, partner or family member of their choice!
Hurry! Competition ends: Friday 12th October at midday.
Head to our Instagram page, like our dedicated Stylist Live Competition post and tag the friend you’d love to bring along with you.
Please note: This competition is open only to the UK. The Event will take place on Friday 9th – Sunday 11th of November 2018 at Olympia London. To enter this competition you must be 18 or over. Travel expenses are not included.
- This competition is open to UK and non UK-residents aged 18 years or over. However, the prize recipients must be UK residents. If you are a non-UK resident, your participation will be bound by UK law.
- To enter the competition, entrants must like the Instagram post, and tag a friend with the comments section.
- Once entered into the competition all participants will be deemed to have accepted, and be bound by, these terms and conditions, and by any other requirements set out in the promotional material as if they were set out in these terms and conditions.
- There is no cash (or other) alternative in whole or in part for any of the prizes.
- The winner will be automatically selected using independent software. Upon the selection of a winner, Soak&Sleep Ltd will contact them via Instagram. The winner must respond to the message by Tuesday 16th October in order to claim their prize.
- If a selected winner does not reply within the timeframes outlined, they will forfeit their prize and we will have no choice but to select an alternative winner, who will be subject to the same time frames.
- The competition closing date is midday on Friday 12th October.
- The winner will be drawn on Friday 12th October.
- The winner consents to limited promotional activity based around the competition. No likeness of the winner will be used without their express permission in advance, though their name may be used on our social media accounts.
- The prize is 2 x tickets to Stylist Live event. The winners must arrange their own travel to the event. In order to redeem the tickets, the winner will be sent a unique to order.
- The prize winner will be notified by 4pm on Friday 12th October via Instagram.
- If the selected prize winner cannot be contacted by Tuesday 16th October a new winner will be selected.
- The Promoter has the right to disqualify any entry not made in accordance with these terms and conditions or which it has reason to believe has been made in bad faith. Third party or bulk entries will be excluded from the competition. No responsibility can be accepted for entries that are not received by the Promoter.
- The Promoter reserves the right to withdraw, amend or temporarily suspend the promotion in its absolute discretion, provided that it shall not exercise this right unreasonably.
- The Promoter is Soak&Sleep Ltd. Registered Address: 2nd Floor, St James House, 20 Bedford Road, Guildford, GU1 4SJ